THE prophecies of a blind woman from Bulgaria have been used by conspiracy theorists as proof she was able to predict the future.
Baba Vanga’s claims have been linked to events such as the September 11 attacks and the Syrian chemical attacks. Here is all you need to know.
Who is blind mystic Baba Vanga?
Baba Vanga, born Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova, was raised in Strumica, a village located at the foot of a volcanic mountain range in what was then the Ottoman Empire.
She passed away in 1996, aged 85, and was dubbed the “Nostradamus from the Balkans.”
Baba led an ordinary life up until the age of 12, when she mysteriously lost her eyesight during a massive storm — described as a freak tornado.
The youngster is said to have been flung into the air and then thrown to the ground by a powerful gust of wind.
Her family reportedly found her close to death several days later while her eyes were injured and sealed shut, encrusted with a thick layer of dust and dirt.
Vanga later said that she had experienced her first vision during the days she was missing and believed she had been instilled with the ability to heal people and predict the future.
What has Baba Vanga predicted?
Baba Vanga’s predictions, including those listed below, were said to have an 85 percent success rate.
- The Kursk nuclear submarine disaster: In 1980, Baba said Kursk will be “covered with water and the whole world will weep over it” claiming the disaster would happen in August 1999. The Russian sub sank in August 2000, killing all aboard.
- ISIS: The Bulgarian is also said to have predicted the rise of terror group ISIS.
- Syrian gas attack: Before she died, Baba warned of a showdown in the country, where “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”. This is thought to be similar to the suspected gas attack Assad launched against his own people.
- Brexit: While some conspiracy theorists claims Baba predicated Brexit – she actually incorrectly said Europe will “cease to exist” by 2017, something which obviously has not happened.
- She claimed the 44th US President would be black – however she also said he or she would be the last President, which again did not happen.
- In 1989, she claimed the “American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds… and innocent blood will be gushing”. Some believe this is a reference to the September 11 attacks on the US in 2001.
- Vladimir Putin will win the 2018 election. In 1979, during a meeting with writer Valentin Sidorov, Vanga said: “All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched – Vladimir’s glory, glory of Russia.”
- World War 3: Shortly before her death, the elderly woman said: “Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.”
Even though she died in 1996, the predictions of Baba Vanga, a blind Bulgarian mystic are still coming
true today. For the uninitiated, Baba Vanga has now become a cult figure among conspiracy theorists who believe that she forecasted global events way before they happened. Also called the Nostradamus of the Balkans, Baba Vanga is said to have foretold major world events like 9/11 terror attacks and Brexit, in a series of mystical predictions, as far forward as 5079. Her forecasts have a success rate of 85%, reports have claimed.he dreadful 2021 is coming to an end, we all are hoping for some cheer and wishing for a peaceful 2022 ahead. However, seems there is no respite from troubles in the next year as well, according to Baba Vanga. With only a few days left for 2022, Baba Vanga’s predictions are now creating buzz and curiosity again.
Here are her major predictions for 2020:
1. According to her theories, Russian president Vladimir Putin will survive an assassination attempt and the assassin will be a member of his own security team.
2. The president of the United States, Donald Trump, could also succumb to a mysterious disease and will apparently suffer from tinnitus, severe nausea, hearing loss and even a brain tumour.
3. Europe will witness an ‘invasion of the Muslim extremists’ and that the continent will face chemical attacks from the ‘Muslim invaders’.
4. Soon after UK leaves the European Union (EU), Europe will be struck by a massive economic crisis.
5. A giant meteorite will hit Russia
It’s been said that Vanga mysteriously lost her eyesight at the age of 12 during a massive storm and that’s when her visions and ability to see the future began.
Here are her other major predictions for 2021:
-Vanga has made a bizarre claim that a dragon will take over the planet. She is claimed to have said: “A strong dragon will seize humanity. The three giants will unite. Some people will have red money. I see the numbers 100, 5, and many zeros.”
-However, Baba Vanga has also predicted that a cure for cancer will be found in 2021. She claimed: “At the beginning of the 21st century, humanity will get rid of cancer. The day will come when cancer will get tied with iron chains.”
-Things are not looking good for Donald Trump as Baba Vanga said he will apparently suffer from a “mysterious disease”. She claimed the 45th POTUS will become sick with a “mysterious disease that will leave him deaf, and cause brain trauma”.
-Further, she claims that Europe’s economy will fall, an assassination attempt will be carried out against Russian President Vladimir Putin by someone within his own country and Islamic extremists will stage an attack in Europe.
– She also claims that within the next 200 years humans will have made contact with aliens. She predicted: “Life in cosmos will be discovered, and suddenly it will be clear how life on Earth first appeared,” adding “people will get in touch with their spiritual siblings from other worlds”.
Notably, Vanga lost her vision at the age of 12 and claimed that at the same time she became aware that she was given her a very rare gift from God to see into the future. Vanga had also predicted the rise of ISIS and said that America’s 44th president would be
Here are Baba Vanga’s 2022 prophecies:
- More earthquakes and tsunamis: According to Baba Vanga, the world’s risk of earthquakes and tsunamis will increase in 2022. Vanga, who previously had forecasted the 2004 tsunami, has predicted that several Asian countries, along with Australia, will be struck by intense bouts of floods. The earthquake in the Indian Ocean will be followed by a major tsunami that will engulf coastal areas of countries of the world, including Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India.
- Deadly virus in Siberia: According to Baba Vanga, researchers will discover a new lethal virus in Siberia that was frozen up until now. Owing to catastrophic effects of global warming, the virus could quickly spin out of control.
- Massive locust attack in India: Baba Vanga predicted that temperatures will be as high as 50° Celsius in India. The country will also be hit by locust attacks in 2022, which will lead to the destruction of crops and agricultural plots, causing famine.
- Alien attack: According to Baba Vanga, aliens will send a satellite called ‘Oumuamua’ to explore life on the planet earth and they might also attack and imprison humans. She has also presaged that by 2130, civilizations will learn how to live underwater, with the help of aliens.
- Water scarcity: The Bulgarian mystic has claimed that great cities of the world will get affected by the shortage of drinking water in 2022. The pollution of the rivers will make it necessary to find new sources.
- Virtual Reality takeover: In 2022, people will spend more time online on their phones, gadgets, etc. The screen time will increase and it will be dangerous as people will start confusing fantasy with reality.
It’s been said that Vanga, born in 1911, mysteriously lost her eyesight at the age of 12 during a massive storm and that’s when her visions and ability to see the future began. Vanga had also predicted the rise of ISIS and said that America’s 44th president would be African-American. When she died in 1996, she left behind predictions that run until 5079, the year she believed the world would end.
For more news click https://www.thecholanews.com